Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Presents

Ok, I am doing some playing around with the design of the blog .... if you are good at design and want to do something fun with it please let me know! I just don't understand exactly how it all works.

Christmas is in fact 4 days away. As a little child I was the one that would pick up, shake and even try to peak at the presents. Sometimes I was rather good at guessing while more times than not I failed. For the past few years I have not been home for many days before Christmas so I have not taken the time to search for my presents and see the size of the box, etc to try to guess what it may hold. While I am not at home this year there is a present for me at The Boy's house under his tree. I am very perplexed as to what this is. He won't let me pick it up or even touch it (booooo). But it's a big box. He claims that I have never asked for it before; although I am not sure that is entirely true. So I am just plain stumped if he is that good and was able to buy me something that I have never asked for. I guess that tomorrow I will figure out what that box holds.

I have completed my Christmas shopping and even wrapped my last few presents this morning BEFORE work! So once work is over on Christmas Eve I can start celebrating! (Although Santa has already come it will still be fun to watch Mary Emily open ALL of her presents!)

No comments: